Patterned Bed Wedge
Patterned Bed Wedge Quick Facts:
- Great positioning aid
- Perfect bedding product for those with limited mobility
- Can also be used as a leg raiser at the end of the bed
- Cover is removable and washable so the whole cushion doesn't have to be replaced after spillages
- Two wedges can be used to provided a block for raised support
- Foam filling is smooth and can be wiped clean
- Can help with varicose veins, swollen ankles, oedema and phlebitis.
These bed wedges are great positioning aids, which can be used in various ways for different types of support and comfort. They are most classically used flat underneath a pillow to raise and prop the user up in bed, this can help with sufferers with respiratory problems.
They can also be used as a back support to raise the user to be sat up straight in bed, in an ideal reading/eating position. The bed wedge can be used at the bottom of the bed either pointing down or upwards to raise and support the legs. Two wedges may also be used together to give more positioning options.
The approximate dimensions of the bed wedge are 55cm x 57cm x 24cm > 1cm This product may help sufferers of acid reflux, to maintain an upright position while still remaining comfortable.
Bed wedges can also help with varicose veins, swollen ankles, oedema and phlebitis. The dense foam of the bed wedge means that it is durable and long lasting.