We are always on the look out for people who have a passion for e-commerce and making a difference to people's lives.
Our current vacancies are detailed below. Please get in touch if you would like to join our growing team.
Are you a whizz at creating new listings on the likes of eBay, Amazon and other e-commerce platforms? Do you want a new challenge and focus? If so, this new, exciting role is perfect for you!
This is a new role within the existing team working hard to upload new listings to eBay and many different website platforms. The role is fast paced with a daily target being set after the first month.
The role provides a lot of opportunities for career progression and development with several new, exciting websites/projects in the pipeline.
Good photography and copywriting skills are required for the role and should be demonstrated when you forward your CV.
The job will involve:
- Listing products
- Photography and editing photos
- Managing inventory of stock including ex demo/end of line items
- Ensuring that orders are despatched on time by the existing despatch team using our online stock inventory system
- Be passionate about ecommerce and keen to learn more
- Have previous experience with eBay
- Have a strong knowledge of written English including excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Have a keen eye and attention to detail
- Possess great communication skills
- Be a happy and confident team player
- Not be afraid of working to targets
- Have an enthusiastic approach and a "can do" attitude
This is an exciting new role within our existing portfolio of businesses. Heading up our new "Made in Lancashire" production arm, producing luxury lap trays and many other textile based goods, to be exported to all corners of the globe.
You will take the lead in terms of the production of all items, including quality of output and recruitment.
An eye for detail is very important as all items must be made to the highest standards.
Responsibilities will include
- Recruitment and management of Production team
- Ensure effective Quality Control of all products produced
- Planning and management of resources to meet demands of busy seasonal production
- Lead and active participation in weekly production meetings to ensure timely fulfilment of all orders
- Support of the production team to achieve required targets and objectives
- Over time, P&L responsibilities to ensure a healthy return is made
Skills, Knowledge and Approach:
- IT proficient, particularly Excel
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within, and to manage, a team with strong relationship building skills to achieve results
- Evidence of successful problem solving and implementation
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of working previously with textiles
- A flexible and hands on approach is required to help with the production of all items
- A creative approach putting forward ideas for a range of new products
- Self motivated with drive and enthusiasm for completing tasks to the highest standard within given timeframes
Experience and Qualifications:
- Practical experience working within a production and manufacturing / distribution within a warehouse / e-commerce environment
- Proven experience supervising a team
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines and targets and project management
- Experience of end to end logistics operation
- This role is a really exciting opportunity to join at the start of the new division and will suit someone with an entrepreneurial spirit/approach
- After the first year a bonus structure will be implemented dependent upon the division's success
Please apply with a strong covering letter together with a complete CV, both clearly demonstrating your experience and strength.
Please submit a full CV together with a covering letter stating which vacancy you are interested in and why you would be a perfect team member for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting!