We're currently recruiting! Please see below for details of our current vacancies.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT – Nelson, near Burnley, Lancashire
Duke & Co Pet Supplies/Specialist Mobility
Hours – 8.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 2pm Friday
A new and integral role in our operations team. The role is very varied and the day will fly by!
The role includes:
- Accepting and checking incoming deliveries using an IT-based stock system
- Helping to put stock into the warehouse in the correct location using the stock system
- Picking customer and trade orders
- Packing customer orders and preparing them ready for despatch via one of our couriers
- Tubing stock
There is the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business as it grows.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be accurate and quick
- Have previous experience of packing within a commercial environment
- IT literate
- Have good attention to detail
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a “can-do”, positive and enthusiastic attitude
The hours are flexible and the role would suit either someone just entering the world of work, who is semi-retired or requires flexible part-time hours.
Starting salary: £8.50 per hour
To be considered for this role, please send a covering email detailing any previous, relevant experience together with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will be in touch within 5 working days if we would like you to attend an interview. If you do not hear from us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Previous applicants need not apply. No recruitment agencies, please.