Langham Grip-On Furniture Raisers
Product Code: 32749
The great thing about these furniture raisers is their modular construction. When people are struggling with a condition relating to their mobility, it can have a big impact on many aspects of daily life. Something that could be taken for granted is the ability to get up out of a chair or bed with ease. Raising furniture means that it becomes easier for individuals to stand up, and can save money that would be spent on an expensive chair upgrade or grab rail installation. This is a set of four modular furniture raisers. The beauty of these furniture raisers is that they can raise by three different heights - 25mm (1"), 50mm (2") and 75mm (3") simply by using one, two or all three of the raising parts. This gives the user the ability to find a configuration that works best for them. The furniture raisers can be adjusted in height and are suitable for either round or square legs. The rubber flanges within each raiser lock the leg in place around the furniture leg, which enables the furniture to be moved without the raisers falling off.
- This provides an exceptional level of security for the user, who can rest easy
- Furniture raisers that can adjust the height of beds and chairs to make them more accessible
- They have a modular construction letting the user choose the height between 1, 2 and 3"
- Constructed from rubber, the durable flanges lock the leg in place for security
- A set of four, these raisers are an affordable way to remain independent at home
- Size two - to fit leg diameter 32 to 50mm (1.25 to 2 inches) - weight 800g each
- Maximum total load: 500kg (78 stone).