Medical Grade Silicone Insoles
Product Code: 61948
- Provides shock absorption and pressure relief for feet
- Ergonomically designed to cushion and comfort
- For heel pad pain syndrome, heel spur and metatarsalgia
- Made from medical grade silicone rubber for durability
- Can be easily cut to your required shoe size
These Medical Grade Silicone Insoles are very supportive and durable. They are constructed from medical grade silicone rubber that provide you with excellent shock absorption and also help to relieve pressure on the feet. The ergonomic design features extra soft blue areas for optimum cushioning and comfort.
They also feature extra soft blue areas for optimum cushioning and comfort. You can see that all of the above makes these insoles more than ideal for anyone suffering from heel pad pain syndrome, heel spur or metatarsalgia (pain in the ball of the foot). Sold as a Pair.