Induction Loop Home System
This is a modern home loop system that will help users to enjoy the sound from the TV, radio or conversation by transmitting the signal directly into a hearing aid when it is set to the T position. It benefits from rotary volume and tone control and a loop level indicator.
- LA240 Amplifier
- Remote Control
- Power Supply
- Amplifier Stand
- Operating Instructions.
- 18V 1.5A Power Supply
- 12-24V DC 2A External Supply
- Rotary Volume Control
- Rotary Tone control
- On/Off power switch
- Source selector switches
- Priority switch
- Digital Audio TOSlink/Coaxial
- 2 x Microphone inputs. 3.5mm mono jack plug. DC powered 5V for electret microphones
- 2x Aux In Left/Right line inputs. Phono/RCA sockets. For direct connection to a TV sound output or other audio source via SCART or other suitable socket.
- Push grip connectors for loop cable or loop pad (Labelled: Loop Cable). Loop will give full output with loop resistance between 0.5 and 1.5 Ohms.
- 3.5mm stereo jack for headphones (Phones) 8-60 Ohms
- 3.0A output current @ 100-5KHz. Meets BS EN60118-4:2006 for a loop not exceeding 6.5m (20ft) in width . Suitable for areas up to 70m2
- Single turn loop cable. 24/0.2mm (0.75mm2) single core PVC insulated cable. Min cable length 11m = 0.5 Ohms Max = 40m
See full instructions here.