Etac Socky Stocking Aid Short
Product Code: 31165
- Compact & lightweight
- For application or removal
- Helps independent dressing
- Very versatile
- Ideal for those with impaired hand function
The Etac Socky Stocking Aid Short will be a great help if you have reduced movement in the back, hip or knee joints. This short sock and stocking aid from Etac makes it much easier to put on socks and stockings.
This aid is very versatile as it is made up of two combined aids that are used for application or removal of tights. Users with impaired hand function can also use this due to the socks or stockings easily sliding over the nylon fabric.
- Cord Length: 6.5cm (25.5 inches)
- Length: 40cm (15.75 inches)
- Weight: 94g (3.31oz)
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Plastic parts: Polypropylene
- Washing: Hand clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent
How to use the Etac Socky Short
- The sock is simply pulled onto the Socky fabric until the top of the sock reaches over the hooks.
- Place the string behind the calf and pull.