Etac 'Clean' Shower Commode Chair
Etac 'Clean' Shower Commode Chair Quick Facts:
- No welding, seams or holes to prevent corrosion on inside
- Fully open to the rear instead of front
- Armrests are removable for quick access
- Footrests slide quickly underneath for transfers
- Full range of accessories available
- Lockable castors for flexibility
The new "Clean" range from Etac is a new generation of shower commode chairs - comfortable, secure and easy to use. Every detail has been designed to make things easier in the shower and toilet for both users and carers.
Designed for durability, the "Clean" has no welding seams or holes, therefore, reducing the risk of corrosion. The seat is fully open to the rear instead of the front, facilitating intimate hygiene for both the carer and user. The arm rests can be removed or swung away and the foot rest slides quickly and easily underneath the seat when not in use, making transfers easier and safer.
Supplied with four lockable castors for flexibility in a variety of situations. A full range of accessories are available, allowing the seat to be tailored to the user's requirements.
- Seat width 480mm (18.75").
- Width between arm rests 435mm (17").
- Length of arm rests 360mm (14.25").
- Distance between seat and arm rests 220mm (8.75").
- External width 520mm (20.5").
- Castors: 125mm diameter.
- Weight 14kg.
- The "Clean 49" has a seat height of 490mm (19.25") and the "Clean 55" has a seat height of 550mm (21.75").
- The height adjustable version: the seat adjusts from 440-600mm.
- Maximum user weight 130kg (20.25 stone).