How To Place A Website Order
6 quick steps to place an order on Ability Superstore.
Once you have decided you want to purchase a product from our website, placing an order online is quick and simple even if you want to apply for VAT relief.
1. On the product page, if the item is eligible for VAT relief, don’t forget to choose which option you need, whether inclusive of VAT or exclusive of VAT from the drop down menu as seen below. Then click “add to basket”.
2. Once you have added your item, it will take you to the basket page as shown below. (Please note, this view is shown with VAT exclusive items, if you are not applying for VAT relief, skip to step 3).
For the VAT exemption declaration, follow the instructions on screen. For more details on VAT relief, see our guide on applying for VAT exemption.
- Make sure your order is correct, any options (specific sizes, colour etc) that you want, are shown in the basket and then fill in any additional delivery instructions (e.g. leave with a neighbour) if you need to. Then proceed to checkout.
3. At the checkout you can either pay securely with PayPal OR by debit or credit card.
Paying with PayPal
- If you have a PayPal account and wish to pay this way, click the yellow PayPal button.
- This will take you to a secure PayPal screen where you can continue to login to your PayPal account and process the payment.
- Once payment has been made, you will then be redirected back to the Ability Superstore order confirmation screen.
Paying with Debit/Credit Card
- Fill in the contact information form with your correct details
- Click the blue “continue to shipping” button.
4. If you are paying by credit or debit card, once you have clicked the continue to shipping method, your screen will look like below.
Standard orders under £40 will have £3.95 delivery, any order OVER £40 will be free delivery.
Once you have made sure your details are correct and are happy to proceed, click the blue “continue to payment method” button.
5. Once through to the payment page, ensure your details in the contact section are correct.
- Click the “credit card” option under the payment method.
- Make sure billing address is correct (you have the option to use same as shipping address or use a different billing address)
- Click the blue “complete order” button - this will then redirect you to the WorldPay payment screen where you can enter your card details and securely pay.
6. Once payment has been made, you will then be taken to the Ability Superstore order confirmation page and receive an email confirmation of your order, if you have supplied an email address.
If you have any further queries or would prefer to place your order over the phone, you can call our customer service team for free on 0800 255 0498.