Voice Alert Monitor
Product Code: 35523 • Buy now - just 1 left in stock - more arriving soon
- Triggers an alarm when the person gets out or falls from their bed, chair or wheelchair
- Features four different alarm tones
- Option of a 20 second personalised voice recording
- Reducing the risks associated with wandering
- Main alarm monitor easily attaches to either a headboard or wheelchair
A magnetic pull cord attaches to the user's clothes which triggers an alarm when the person gets out or falls from their bed, chair or wheelchair, alerting others that they are in need of assistance. Features four different alarm tones and the option of a 20 second personalised voice recording, allowing a familiar voice to request that the user returns to their bed or room, reducing the risks associated with wandering. Main alarm monitor easily attaches to either a headboard or wheelchair or can be used free standing. Used as a falls prevention system in conjunction with Voice Alert Sensor Mats and Door Banner. Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included). Features a flashing light alarm, loud or soft volume settings, battery check light and wall mounting bracket. The magnet should not be placed within 150mm (6") of someone with an implanted device. 150 x 88 x 52mm (6 x 3.5 x 2").