Under Rug Pressure Mat With Pager And Alarm
Product Code: 49584
MPPL-PMK Floor pressure mat alarm with radio pager
- Alerts to patient wandering
- Durable and long-lasting pressure mat with portable and robust pager
- A valuable aid in elderly and dementia care
- Suitable for domestic and care home applications
Know when an elderly patient or a person with dementia is on the move with the MPPL-PMK floor pressure mat system. Patients that wander unassisted from their bed or room are exposing themselves to an increased risk of an injury or of a fall. A simple way of preventing this is to use a floor pressure mat to detect the patient's movement while in the home or in professional care. The system is extremely easy to setup. The pressure mat is positioned in the required area, the recommended places to position the pressure mat are:
- Alongside the patients bed under a carpet or rug to notify the carer that the person has exited their bed
- In a doorway under a carpet or rug to notify the carer that the patient has exited a specific room
When the patient steps on the mat an instant alert is sent to the carer via the MPPL pager. The pager has adjustable audible tone and vibration alert and is fitted with a sturdy belt clip for your convenience. The alarm on the pager will sound continuously for two minutes or until reset by the carer.
- The pressure mat is suitable for under carpet or rug use only.
- This is a complete kit that includes floor pressure mat with universal transmitter and MPPL carer pager.
- Minimises the risk of wandering
- Creates a safe environment in the home and in professional care
- 100M transmission range
- 3 alert options: vibrate only, vibrate and low tone or vibrate and high tone
- Robust, lightweight pager with a sturdy belt clip
- Low battery warning for uninterrupted user monitoring
- Supplied with batteries