Portable Shower Screen - CS3
- Wider version of the CS1 and enables far greater access
- Designed to enable a carer to help a user when showering in a wet room
- Features opaque screens to add privacy for the patient
- Lightweight, powder coated, aluminium frame
- Fitted with impact resistant, non-shatter, translucent plastic screens and built in carry handles
This model is a wider version of the CS1 and enables far greater access. This Portable Shower Screen is lightweight and totally portable, allowing it to be moved quickly and easily from one location to another as required. Designed to enable a carer to help a user when showering in a wet room, or shower area with a low level tray, without getting wet. The screen also features opaque screens to add privacy for the patient and help maintain their dignity. The shower screen is very easy to position as required and doesn't take up the space that a permanent fixed shower screen does, allowing for a more useable space in the bathroom and improving access and safety. This Portable Shower Screen has a lightweight, powder coated, aluminium frame fitted with impact resistant, non-shatter, translucent plastic screens and built in carry handles for easy positioning and lifting. When not in use the shower screen folds flat for easy storage. Privacy and dignity for the patient Prevents carer from getting wet Ideal for smaller shower spaces Easy to position and use Lightweight, portable and compact for easy transportation and storage Specifications Height: 750mm (29 1/2"). No. of Panels: 2. Panel Width: 1000mm (39"). Product Weight: 9kg (20Ibs).