Neptune Bath Lift
- Coated with an anti-microbial agent to prevent fungal growth and development of MRSA, E-Coli and Salmonella
- Extremely modern yet practical deign
- Four strong suction cups secure it to the bottom of the bath
- Detachable seat
- Water-resistant remote control
- Battery monitoring system prevents failure when fully lowered
The comfortable yet lightweight Neptune Bath Lift incorporates an integrated anti-microbial agent designed to protect against bacteria and fungal growth such as MRSA, E-Coli and Salmonella. The stylish and slimline design allows the user to sit right back in the bath to give impressive leg room and immersion. Its four strong suction feet ensure secure fixing to both flat and curved surfaces, while the waterproof hand control incorporates a large easy to use rocker switch. The low 70mm (2.75") seat is detachable from the frame, making the Neptune fully portable and easy to use. A battery status monitoring system indicates the charge level.
- Overall length: 725mm (28.5")
- Seat width: 355mm (14")
- Seat height when in lowered position: 70mm (2.75")
- Weight: 9.6kg (21lb).