Lightweight aluminium wheelchair
- Deep comfort nylon seat, full length padded armrests, and back canvas are comfortable for the user
- Lightweight aluminium frame can support users of up to 18 stone
- Half folding back mechanism saves space
- Height adjustable and quick release leg rests offer additional support
- Safety features include a lap belt, brakes and rear kerb stepper
- Self Propel Model has Quick release aluminium 24" self-propel wheels with hand-rim and grey pneumatic tyres. Transit model Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed.
At just over 8kg with wheels removed, the entry level lightweight aluminium wheelchairs have an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available.The strength provided is superior, having a 115kg (18st) user weight capacity. The deep comfort nylon seat can support the user while remaining comfortable, it also has a canvas backrest and a handy map pocket. Also, there are height adjustable and quick release legs rests for those who need them. In order to save space when being transported or when being stored around the home, the half folding back mechanism can fold up the chair. To ensure a smooth ride, the 200mm front wheels are puncture proof and there is a rear kerb stepper to get over obstacles. Ideal for users who want the flexibility and convenience of a lightweight wheelchair. This chair comes as either self-propelled with large 24"? rear wheels and a hand rim, or as a transit edition that has rear cable brakes and smaller wheels.