Langham Linked Adjustable Height Bed Raisers
- Cross connected for stability purposes
- Ensures that the blocks are aligned properly for maximum safety
- Two sets of two moulded blocks included
- Compiled of 2 sets of 2 connected blocks
- Cost effective solution to mobility problems in the bedroom
These bed raisers are linked together for use with a bed. The blocks have a broad base for stability and are adjustable in height using the inserts supplied. Once adjusted the units are secured with a wing nut. By raising the height of a bed, it makes it easier to get in and out of, which can be beneficial for user's with mobility problems, as it means less strain and less risk. A set of bed raisers compiled of 2 sets of 2 connected blocks The connection ensures that the blocks are aligned properly to prevent tipping The bed may be raised at different heights between 2.5 and 4.75" They are made secure by tightening a wing nut A cost effective solution to mobility problems in the bedroom Specifications: Height raise 64 to 121mm (2.5 to 4.75") in 19mm (0.75") increments Maximum width of leg 70mm (2.75") diameter Overall width adjustment 965 to 1422mm (38 to 56") Weight 3.4kg. Maximum total load 500kg (78 stone).