Homecraft Bed Grab Rail
This is an ultra sturdy bed grab rail, offering stability and confidence to those that have difficulty getting into and out of bed. The height adjustable frame can be positioned to suit virtually any divan style bed. Two legs rest upon the floor and the frame is secured into place via the three colour coded straps provided, ensuring minimal movement when in use. Once installed, this is anchored in, allowing the individual to get up and lie down in their bed with ease, as the handle has been designed to sit comfortably in the palm. On the leg rests there are non-slip rubber ferrules to add to the security provided by this hand rail. It is supplied flat packed, as the Homecraft bed grab rail is simple to assemble and fit.
- This handrail offers users stability when getting in and out of bed
- A cost effective solution, as it removes the need to purchase a brand new bed
- It is secure, using non-slip rubber ferrules on support legs
- Colour coded straps make for an easy installation
- The diameter of the tubing sits nicely in the palm
- Height of handle: 850 to 950mm (33.5 to 37.5") from the floor
- Width of handle at the top: 265mm (10.5")
- Size of under mattress frame: 620 x 325mm (24.5 x 12.75")
- Weight: 3.5kg.
- Maximum user weight 127kg (20 stone).