Etac Relieve Angled Knives
Product Code: 55163
- Angled handle minimises pressure on joints
- Ideal for food and meal preparation
- Blade positioned lower than the handle to reduce risks.
- Available in two handle sizes
- Folding variant available
The angled handle on the Etac Relieved Angled Knives ensure that your hand and wrist joints are not put under pressure, which creates a natural angle for stress free and painless use. The combination of this angle and the easy to grip handle also allows even those with weak hand grips to use the knife to cut quickly and without added pressure.
These Etac knives allow for an accurate and consistent cut too, which makes them ideal for chopping carrots, slicing ham or cutting cheese. The knives are available in two different models - standard for adults and small for those with smaller hands or children.
Knife blade length: 7cm (2.75 inches)
Weight: 40g (1.41oz)