Elland Bed Grab Rail
Product Code: 30943
- A supportive grab rail for use on profiling or fixed beds
- This bed grab rail offers the user a helping hand when getting in and out of bed
- The rail simply clamps on to the metal framework of the bed
- This grab rail is small in size and is lightweight
- It provides a mobility solution for a fraction of the price of a new bed or full rail length bed rail system
The Elland bed grab rail has been designed especially to attach to the framework of metal beds and it can be fitted to either fixed or profiling beds.
This grab rail offers a helping hand to users who may have limited mobility. As the rail is secured to a fixed point, it works as an anchor for the individual, enabling them to hoist themselves or lower themselves into bed.
The rail is supplied with two heavy-duty screw clamps that fix to the metalwork of the bed.
For less mobile users, this rail helps them get into and out of bed, which promotes upper body strength and helps them maintain their independence.
Height: 650mm (26")
Width: 350mm (14")
Maximum user weight: 180kg (28 stone)