Lifemax Patient Alert
- Full instructions included.
- Alerts carers when a user falls from their chair or bed
- Helps the elderly get a carers attention
- Lightweight and compact
- Loud of soft volume settings
- Battery check light for peace of mind
The Patient Alert is a warning alarm for the elderly or particularly vulnerable patients. It is simple to use and will alert a care giver when someone needs some help when getting out of bed or a chair.
A small clip attaches to clothing and as the patient gets up, the clip will disconnect from the main unit and sound the alarm. It is especially suitable for use in beds or with wheelchairs where there is a risk of users falling. It simply attaches to beds, chairs and wheelchairs and is easily activated.
A pull on cord activates a sound signal that calls for help/attention and it has loud or soft settings. It includes a mounting bracket and screws and also features a battery check light.
- The Patient Alert requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Dimensions: 108 x 51 x 25mm (4.25 x 2 x 1").
- Accessory attachments of a bracket and a magnetic pull cord are available - please see product details below.