- Ingrid ferrules provide support for your stick or crutch
- Creative design prevents slippages
- Elastic easily attaches to most crutches
- Can be used indoors or outside
- Provides peace of mind for low cost
Ingrid ferrules provide excellent grip both indoors and outdoors and are renowned for their durability. They are unique in two ways. Firstly, the ferrules are available with two different soles for different customer needs. Secondly, the ferrules are suitable for cane and crutch shafts with various dimensions, thanks to the elastic neck. This also makes them easy to apply and remove. With these Ingrid ferrules, you can upgrade the support provided by your stick for a low cost. Convex ferrule - this unique convex ferrule design gives increased walking comfort. Available in Plain (19-21mm) or elasticated (16-22mm) versions. Concave ferrule (depicted by small dots on photograph) - adapted for users who need extra support from their walking stick or crutch. Popular for indoor use.