Glide & Lock Glide Sheet
- One direction low friction movement
- Resists the patient sliding
- Available as standard or cushioned
- Features internal locking strips
- Base with anti-slip material
- Washable at 72°C
Glide & Lock Glide Sheets provide a low friction movement in one direction - into the chair or wheelchair or up the bed - but resist the natural tendency of the patient to slide down again. In normal use, the product allows repeated positioning whilst considerably reducing the frequency of the moves. Available as standard or cushioned. The cushioning has no pressure relieving qualities but adds a greater degree of comfort, especially if the client is frail, has delicate skin or bony prominences. The sheets feature internal locking strips and anti-slip material on the base.
- Standard Bed size 650 x 800mm (26 x 32").