Fishermans Legs/Pro Dress Assist Pack
- Slippy material enables you to slide into your clothes
- 4 sizes available: child, small, medium, large and standard
- Provides easy dressing for individuals with limited mobility
- Pack contains 2x leg sleeves, 1x arm sleeve and a flat sheet in a storage bag
- Enables trousers to be put on easily
Getting dressed is made easy with these handy dress packs. Available in different sizes, the complete dress assist pack enables an individual to get fully dressed in bed, by one of two carers. The simplicity of the pack allows individuals with limited mobility to easily clothe themselves, or be dressed by carers, as it features super slippy fabric to enable the individual to slide into their clothes with minimal movement required. Featured in the pack is two leg sleeves, one arm sleeve and a flat sheet, which is placed under the individual whilst the legs and arm sleeves slide over the limbs to allow their clothes to slide on easily. The sleeves can then be efficiently removed by gently pulling from the foot end, leaving the individual fully dressed. Ideal for carers at home, mental health teams, community nurses or in hospitals, the dressing pack can additionally be used by an individual themselves, to make everyday life much easier. Additionally, the bright yellow colour of the base sheet is suitable for individuals living with dementia, as it helps them to differentiate between the sheet and the bed.