Ergonomic Handled Cutlery
Ergonomic Handled Cutlery Quick Facts:
- These pieces of cutlery are designed for comfort.
- The ergonomically shaped handles maximise user grip.
- This can help people to retain their independence at mealtimes.
- Safe to be put in the dishwasher.
- Each item sold separately, there is a knife, fork and spoon.
These utensils are perfect for anyone with arthritis or limited hand grasp, as they are much more comfortable than regular handled cutlery. The ergonomic shape is easier to grip, meaning those with hand conditions can continue to eat in confidence and remain independent. Ergonomically designed to contour with the inner palm, for added stability in most hands, the grey cutlery is discreet and looks like most ordinary cutlery. They can be used like regular cutlery in the sense that they are safe to be washed and are also dishwasher safe. Available individually: knife, fork, spoon.