Crutch or Walking Stick Bag
There are people who rely on various mobility aids to keep them active. For example, there could be a wheelchair user who goes on crutches when they can. It can be difficult to handle the various mobility aids at once, which has the potential to put off the user from staying active and using them. In order to solve this problem, we can present this useful crutch or walking stick bag.
This strong and spacious bag can be attached to either a wheelchair or scooter. This handy bag features a zipped box lid and two side holders to take either crutches or walking sticks, meaning that your items are safe when on the move, and your hands are kept free at the same time.
- Spacious bag for items and crutches/sticks
- Easily attaches to most wheelchairs or scooters
- Zip lock prevents items falling out
- Handy for when out shopping
- Comes in a stylish black colour
Height: 52cm (20.5")
Width: 32cm (12.6")
Depth: 15cm (6")