Crocodile Reverse Walker
£674.99 with VAT Relief (£809.99 inc VAT)
Call us free on 0800 255 0498
or 0161 85 00 88 4
Mon to Fri 8.30am to 6pm exc Bank Holidays
The Crocodile reverse walker is light, easy to dismantle and extremely safe and easy to use. Placed behind the child, the frame allows freedom of movement and facilitates walking in the upright position. The adjustable handles can be individually adapted to a position conveniently close to the child's body providing maximum support and stability.
A large group of children can use the Crocodile as a basic walker for the child who needs minimal support, or as a full supported upright gait trainer with all the accessories added.
Available in two sizes and designed for children from 2 to 14 years of age the Crocodile Walker folds almost flat for transport or storage.
The Crocodile can also be used as a reverse pediatric walker for children with mild physical disabilities who require minimal support while walking. By adding a few optional accessories, however, the Crocodile can easily be converted into a gait trainer, providing additional upper and lower body support for children that have more involved disabilities. The Crocodile offers an unsurpassed level of comfort and support that children need to develop independent walking abilities.
We recommend assessment if you intend to use the walker as a gait trainer.
• Width & Height adjustable rotational handles with handgrips - accommodates children from 18 months to 12 years of age
• Directional lockout - keeps unit moving in a straight line
• On/Off anti-reverse wheel stops - prevents unit from rolling backwards
• Easy to fold durable light-weight aluminum frame
• Friction adjustable rear drag wheels - controls unit and users speed
• Swivel front casters - allows user to direct the unit freely
• Padded rear stabilizer bar with tool kit
indicates VAT exemption available